Our Members have opportunities to engage in experiences that build essential skills, such as confidence, consensus and team building, event planning, conflict resolution and parliamentary procedure.
Our daughters, also known as Ticktockers, start their journey with NCL, Inc., starting in 7th Grade. Throughout their six year membership, they, along with their mothers, who are known as Patronesses, gain valuable experience and confidence as they hold hold various positions in our Chapter. Our daughters learn important life skills, professional skills, and social skills.
In addition to working closely with our daughters, all Patronesses hold Chapter jobs and participate as leaders to ensure the success of our Chapter.
The Sierra Nevada Chapter of NCL, Inc., Ticktocker Officers:
- Vice President – Philanthropy
- Vice President – Programs
- Vice President – Activities
- Vice President – Senior Presentation (12th grade)
- Vice President – Communications
- Vice President – Etiquette
- Vice President – Culture
- Recording Secretary
- Corresponding Secretary
- Senior Recognition Representative
- Ticktocker Council Representative